Creating DIY Halloween floating witch hats is a whimsical and enchanting way to decorate your outdoor space or even indoor areas for Halloween. These floating witch hats can give your decor a magical and spooky feel. Here’s how to make them.
DIY Halloween Floating Witch Hats
- Cut clear fishing line (I used picture wire so I didn’t have to buy anything else) to the length you want the hats to hang from the ceiling.
- Cut a tiny hole in the top of the hat and feed the line or wire through. I twisted the wire around the tip of the hat, but you can create a knot with the fishing line. Be sure to leave some string hanging inside the hat.
- Attach a tea light to the portion of the fishing line inside the hat.
- Attach the command hooks to the ceiling.
- Create a loop at the other end of the fishing line, then hang them from the command hooks.
Total Cost: $47.01
These DIY Halloween floating witch hats make for an enchanting and memorable Halloween decoration that will impress your guests and add a touch of witchy charm to your festivities.
View more Halloween DIYs here.