Creating DIY Halloween burning skull coals can be a thrilling and eerie addition to your Halloween decorations. These skull coals can simulate the appearance of burning embers with a spooky twist. Here’s how you can make them.
If you’re making a cauldron fire pit for Halloween, then plastic skull are the perfect addition for a bubbling witches pot. The witches can’t brew their potions without it being heated up from below, right?
DIY Halloween Burning Skull Coals
Materials You’ll Need:
- assorted plastic skulls and larger plastic skulls
- Black Spray Paint
- Twinkle String Lights
- Hot Glue Gun
- Cardboard (cut to look like tall flames, then spray painted black)
- Hot glue the plastic skulls together in the form of a circle base, then stack them in a pyramid. Let dry.
- Spray paint the skulls black.
- Arrange the orange twinkle lights to make it look like fire.
Total Cost: $51.33
These DIY burning skull coals will add a sinister and fiery touch to your Halloween decorations, making them perfect for haunted houses, parties, or outdoor displays.