Creating a DIY Halloween bubbling green cauldron can be a fun and spooky addition to your Halloween decorations. This cauldron can serve as a centerpiece for your party or outdoor display. Here’s how you can make one.
I ordered two wrong iridescent ornaments bundles from Amazon. The first ones were oval and the second one I didn’t look at the size. They were one inch and there were only 12 of them – that means they were one dollar a piece! The third time I ordered a set of 90.
DIY Halloween Bubbling Green Cauldron
- Styrofoam Balls
- Iridescent Ornaments
- Twinkle String Lights
- Camping Tripod
- Black Spray Paint
- Hot Glue Gun
- Spray Paint the camping tripod black. Let dry.
- Add some twine to the top of the tripod with a hot glue gun.
- Place the Floral Foam Blocks in the cauldron. If it’s too large, then cut a slice off of the bottom to make it shorter.
- Use the glue gun to attach the iridescent ornaments to the Floral Foam Blocks.
- Weave the green twinkle lights through the ornaments to make it look like a glowing potion
- Hang the cauldron on the tripod.
Total Cost: $44.44
This DIY bubbling green cauldron will add a spooky and magical atmosphere to your Halloween festivities. Another idea is to add dry ice to the center of the pot and enjoy your witch’s brew display!